These are our Terms and Conditions. A booking is deemed as acceptance of them.
There have to be rules and guide lines, but first, to put things into prospective...
We want you to receive the high standards of service we would want for ourselves.
We want you to be happy.
We will be punctual, safe and fairly priced.
We will be polite and attentive at all times.
We will look after your interests, your needs, and your welfare.
We want you to come back again.
Please contact us if you have any questions via the Enquiry Form
- Advance Payments and Deposits can be made using any major credit card and should be received in full at least 48hrs before your transfer.
- Payment can be made on the day of your transfer, either using GBP or any major credit card. The driver has credit card facilities on board. All Credit Card charges are made in GBP.
- If you Cancel your transfer with more than 48hrs notice, we will refund all of your payments in full.
- If you Cancel your transfer with less than 48hrs notice, we will refund your payment less a 30 GBP administration fee.
- We do not charge you for flight delays.
- If your flight is delayed, we will know of it and, provided it lands within an hour of the original time, your named driver will still be there, waiting for you as arranged.
- If your flight is held up for longer than one hour, another driver may be substituted. Please look out for your name board and listen to the airport PA system for instructions when you arrive.
- If you fail to arrive, this will be deemed a "no-show" and the full payment will be forfeited. There will be no refund. (We will keep car parking receipts as proof of our presence at the airport to meet your flight).
- Waiting Time at the Airport: The first hour of waiting, after your flight has landed is included in the price. If you think you are going to take longer than one hour to clear customs, please call your driver on his cell phone as soon as possible. He will wait for you. Additional waiting is charged at a rate of 12 GBP per hour or part of an hour.
- If you book the wrong sized vehicle for your journey, (i.e. one which is too small for you and/or your luggage), we will make no refund as the requested vehicle has already been committed to you and cannot be re-assigned...
- ...Although we are under no obligation to supply a larger vehicle we will try to arrange one for you, perhaps seven using another company. You will of course, have to pay full charges to the supplying company as well.
- If we initially accept your transfer, and later find that for some unforeseen reason we cannot complete the contract, (breakdown, accident or illness for example), we will, where possible, always try to ensure another vehicle is supplied by another transfer firm or company. The vehicle specification and/or price may differ but, our aim is to get you to your destination without fuss.
- Our drivers will always travel by the most appropriate route for the time of day, in order to get you to your destination quickly and safely, unless you the Customer instruct him to do otherwise.
- Unplanned Detours, Stops, Visits and Tours: Unplanned detours and stops (other than washroom stops of course), are charged at a rate of 12 GBP per hour or part of an hour and 1.50 GBP per mile.
- Every effort will be made by our drivers to ensure that their vehicles arrive on time and reach destinations on time. Neither they nor the Company will be held responsible or liable for any delays which occur which are beyond their control.
- Our drivers have the right to refuse to carry any passengers they believe to be adversely under the influence of alcohol or drugs, and/or whose behavior poses a threat to the driver, his vehicle or to other passengers. In these cases, applications for refund will not be entertained.
- Our vehicles are fully insured for our passengers and against third party claims, as demanded by British Law. However, a Customers property is not insured by us and is carried entirely at your own risk. The Company cannot be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage to such property.
- airport-transport.co.uk operates a strict no-smoking policy in all of its vehicles.
- These Terms and Conditions do not affect your Statutory Rights as a customer.
We would love to hear from you.