Terms & Conditions
These are our Terms and Conditions. A booking is deemed as
acceptance of them.
There have to be rules and guide lines, but first, to put things into
We want you to receive the high standards of service we would want for
We want you to be happy.
We will be punctual, safe and fairly priced.
We will be polite and attentive at all times.
We will look after your interests, your needs, and your welfare.
We want you to come back again.
Please contact us if you have any questions via the E-Mail
- Advance Payments and Deposits can be made using any
major credit card and should be received in full at least 48hrs before
- Payment can be made on the day of your
transfer, either using GBP or any major credit card. The
driver has credit card facilities on board. All Credit Card charges
are made in GBP.
- If you Cancel your transfer with more than 48hrs
notice, we will refund all of your payments in full.
- If you Cancel your transfer with less than 48hrs
notice, we will refund your payment less a 30 GBP administration fee.
- We do not charge you for flight delays.
- If your flight is delayed, we will know of it and,
provided it lands within an hour of the original time, your named driver
will still be there, waiting for you as arranged.
- If your flight is held up for longer than one
hour, another driver may be substituted. Please look out for your name
board and listen to the airport PA system for instructions when you arrive.
- If you fail to arrive, this will be deemed a
"no-show" and the full payment will be forfeited. There will be no
refund. (We will keep car parking receipts as proof of our presence at
the airport to meet your flight).
- Waiting Time at the Airport: The first hour
of waiting, after your flight has landed is included in the price. If
you think you are going to take longer than one hour to clear customs,
please call your driver on his cell phone as soon as possible. He will wait
for you. Additional waiting is charged at a rate of 12 GBP per hour or part
of an hour.
- If you book the wrong sized vehicle for your
journey, (i.e. one which is too small for you and/or your luggage), we will
make no refund as the requested vehicle has already been committed to
you and cannot be re-assigned...
- ...Although we are under no obligation to
supply a larger vehicle we will try to arrange one for you, perhaps
seven using another company. You will of course, have to pay full
charges to the supplying company as well.
- If we initially accept your transfer, and later
find that for some unforeseen reason we cannot complete the contract,
(breakdown, accident or illness for example), we will, where
possible, always try to ensure another vehicle is supplied by another
transfer firm or company. The vehicle specification and/or price may
differ but, our aim is to get you to your destination without fuss.
- Our drivers will always travel by the most appropriate
route for the time of day, in order to get you to your destination quickly
and safely, unless you the Customer instruct him to do otherwise.
- Unplanned Detours, Stops, Visits and Tours:
Unplanned detours and stops (other than washroom stops of course), are
charged at a rate of 12 GBP per hour or part of an hour and 1.50 GBP per
- Every effort will be made by our drivers to ensure
that their vehicles arrive on time and reach destinations on time.
Neither they nor the Company will be held responsible or liable for any
delays which occur which are beyond their control.
- Our drivers have the right to refuse to carry any
passengers they believe to be adversely under the influence of alcohol
or drugs, and/or whose behavior poses a threat to the driver, his vehicle or
to other passengers. In these cases, applications for refund will not be
- Our vehicles are fully insured for our passengers
and against third party claims, as demanded by British Law. However, a Customers
property is not insured by us and is carried entirely at your own risk.
The Company cannot be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage to
- airport-transport.co.uk operates a strict no-smoking
policy in all of its vehicles.
- These Terms and Conditions do not affect your Statutory
Rights as a customer.
We would love to hear from you.